We understand the importance of personal information to you and will do our utmost to protect your personal information. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and to abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: the principle of consistency of powers and responsibilities, the principle of clear objectives, the principle of choice and consent, the principle of ensuring security, and the principle of participation in enjoy rights and burden obligations.
- 1. What information we collect;
- 2. The purpose of our collection of information;
- 3. The power you have;
- 4. Improve our products and services;
- 5. How we protect your personal information;
1. What information we collect
We collect only the information necessary based on legal, legitimate, and necessary principles.
Information you provide when you use our services
~ Information you provide when you use our services, upload, submit information through our customer service or participate in our courses
- For example, the real name, mobile number, email address, uploaded avatar, ID card photo that you filled in when you registered your account
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We strictly abide by the laws and regulations and the agreement with the users, and use the collected information for the following purposes. If we use your information beyond the following, we will explain it to you again and obtain your consent.
- Notification course
Send course information to your email to recommend course information that may be of interest to you, etc.
For example, we use your information for authentication, security, anti-fraud monitoring, archive backup, customer security services, and more.
3.The power you have Information push
When you use our services, we may send you emails, text messages, and information notifications.
If you don’t want to receive an email alert, you can choose to unsubscribe on your device.
Service related announcement
We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance).
You may not be able to cancel these announcements that are related to the service and are not of an ad nature.
4. Improve our products and services
We may also obtain additional information about you in order to provide services and improve the quality of our services, including but not limited to the information you provide when contacting our customer service team.
5. How we protect your personal information
(1) Account security
(2) Correct or edit your personal information
If you violate the norm, your actions may result in a warning, account suspension or permanent ban on access to the site. IFTA may at its sole discretion, prohibit the User from continuing to use the account and only IFTA can determines if the User’s conduct violates our norm.
This policy applies to all of our services.
1IFTA is not responsible for errors or fraud caused by malfunctions or electronic hardware and software.
- IFTA is not responsible for any additional payments and it’s not refundable, the additional payments will be considered a donation to WCAC.
- Courses offered by IFTA is not to be cancelled once confirmed and applied by the participants and will not be refunded.
- The student’s personal details may not be changed without authorization. Please contact customer service for further assist in any modification.
- IFTA will take reasonable steps to ensure compliance with the privacy laws and obligations associated with the member’s personal information.
- You understand and agree that all information is the sole responsibility of the user.
If you have any complaints about our personal information processing behavior, you can consult with WeChat public account customer service [WeChat public number: IFTAorg] or by sending an email to email@example.com, and other ways we provide from time to time (if any) ) Contact us and fully describe it, we will respond to your request within 30 days of verifying your identity and try to resolve it.